The construction industry is constantly evolving. New codes, regulations, materials and equipment are elements that make the difference in successful projects. Relationships and the know-how to get things done is key. That’s where A&A Fonte comes in. As a trusted company in Florida for over 20 years, we take pride in delivering high quality projects from concept to completion.
- Clean and prepare construction and paving areas.
- Read the plans, instructions, and specifications to get the job done.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, and tools.
- Distribute materials to appropriate job site locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Use hand and power tools, as needed, to complete tasks.
- Direct operators of vehicle traffic and signal equipment, as needed.
- Communicate effectively with other workers, machine operators, and site management.
- Observe safe work practices and all safety protocols and instructions.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
All previous duties / responsibilities plus experience in a skilled trade, which may include:
- Concrete finishes
- Concrete Saw Cutters / Sealers
- Pipelayers / Pipefitters
- Other applicable operations.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualification and Experience:
Work experience in the construction sector is required. Heavy construction or road experience preferred. Expert work: 3+ years of experience in your trade (please specify your trade / status in your application), required.
We’ve got a comprehensive suite
of services to meet all your
construction needs in Florida.
The construction industry is constantly evolving. New codes, regulations, materials and equipment are elements that make the difference in successful projects.
- Site Planning
- City and municipality
- Power sweeping
- Vacuum truck
- Road work
- Property maintenance
- Pipe cleaning
- Drainage cleaning
Get in touch
(305) 512.4759 – Fax
© 2019 | A&A Fonte. All Rights Reserved.
by Four.19 Agency
- About Us
- Contact Us