The construction industry is constantly evolving. New codes, regulations, materials and equipment are elements that make the difference in successful projects. Relationships and the know-how to get things done is key. That’s where A&A Fonte comes in. As a trusted company in Florida for over 20 years, we take pride in delivering high quality projects from concept to completion.
- Perform professional level accounting work in the review and adequate maintenance of fiscal records.
- Review and analyze the capitalization of costs and ensures compliance.
- Review all construction/project budgets, including work plans, staffing, and fee structures.
- Run monthly accounting meetings for project review.
- Maintain billing folders for projects.
- Communicate with Project Manager on contract agreements, bonding, and insurance.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualification and Experience:
The ideal person to work in the Accounting Department will be expected to have leadership skills, time management skills, can multitask, be able to problem solve, is organized, excellent business analysis, and cost analysis skills, efficient verbal and written communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. This person is also friendly, dependable, confidential, trustworthy, and has a professional demeanor. Two-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
We’ve got a comprehensive suite
of services to meet all your
construction needs in Florida.
The construction industry is constantly evolving. New codes, regulations, materials and equipment are elements that make the difference in successful projects.
- Site Planning
- City and municipality
- Power sweeping
- Vacuum truck
- Road work
- Property maintenance
- Pipe cleaning
- Drainage cleaning
© 2019 | A&A Fonte. All Rights Reserved.
by Four.19 Agency
- About Us
- Contact Us